because of yOU
haha so im secretly online when my mum's out. well think im getting my retribution soon cus my eyes r hurting already. haha so before i go blind i shall update once more.
its dec! think this year dec also feels a bit diff for me. went out with 9p yest..haha got lots to think abt when i got home. 2 weeks from now shall be my deadline. mel when r u going to do it? lolx. hope u get courage from me!(:
because of yOUBecause of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
haha in case u guys r speculating..there's no meaning to putting up the lyrics..its jus tt recently im into the song.
what we could have been, 1:22 PM.